Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Aura/Chakra Connection and Solar Flares


"Through the Mist" by Primal Painter

This is my first attempt at interpreting an aura/chakra connection and using it to strengthen and illuminate the murky areas of the aura that need healing.

Here's the necklace I made from a miniature print of this image.. I made two, I thought that would hold me for awhile, but they've both sold. 



I was thinking about how my chakras always need more work.  I can get them balanced and open......for awhile.........and then there are more blockages and damage that need undone, unraveled.

It makes me wonder, do you suppose that the reason for this ongoing work is that there are many layers to our issues that could go back lifetimes?  Or could it be, (and this is an interesting thought) that the chakras are only as healthy as the aura?

Maybe the aura is the key to the chakras, and the chakras are key to the meridians in the body, and the meridians are key to the body.  But we're only as healthy as our auras...hmmm.  It would make sense. I mean, when we experience an emotional wounding of some kind, it seems like that would possibly  put a hole or rip in the aura.  The aura becomes disorganized in that spot, dark, ugly, unhealthy and then the resonating chakra picks up that dark energy and funnels it into the body. A person could work on their chakras forever, but they would still get gunked up again because the aura hasn't been healed.

I think we need to heal and strengthen our auras, which is especially important during this time of dramatic solar activity..  How to do that? I'll have to think on that one awhile, but allowing the energy and intentions of "Through the Mist" could help.  I believe that setting an intention is a great start.  "My aura is strong, healthy, intact, clear and easily transmutes outside energetic and emotional influences into positive energy for myself, for others, and the planet."

You've probably heard that we're being hit right now by magnetic storms generated by intense solar flares.
I've mentioned several times about my theory that the solar flares, coronal masses and magnetic storms are affecting not just the planet, but also us piddley widdle hoomans, although news reports claim that there's no effect on humans....whatever!!!

I personally have been having anxiety, a sense of urgency, headaches, the sense that time is moving at warp speed, difficulties with communication (losing my words and train of thought), ringing in the ears, almost like morse code, and here in the last several weeks, hot flashes which lately have been intense and hourly.  I assumed the hot flashes were a direct a result of menopause, but today I stumbled across this article that describes how I've been feeling lately and lo and behold, hot flashes are a symptom of the solar flares! Ha! Wow, that's just wild. That would explain why my boyfriend has also been having hot flashes.  I just thought he was so in-tune with me that he was having sympathy hot flashes. lol

My hot flashes have been so intense at times, that my face has blistered and looks windburned or like I have heat rash.  We're in for some major magnetic and energetic bombardments here in the next three days, so all you sensitives out there, hang on. I think we can use this intense energy to our advantage to burn out all the old cellular debris that we've been carrying around for lifetimes. Set your intentions but add a little disclaimer "with the least amount of discomfort possible"!  This article really clarified to me all of the things I've been theorizing about for quite awhile now.   I don't know how scientific it is, but it feels true.


Here's a little excerpt from the article, but if you're interested in this phenomenon and want to read the whole article, go here: http://www.carliniinstitute.com/how_recent_solar_flares_are_affecting_us   Heather also has many other resonating articles on her website

How Recent Solar Flares Are Affecting Humans©Heather Carlini 2010, 2011, 2012


Solar flares affect the Central Nervous System (stomach lining), all brain activity (including equilibrium), along with human behaviour and all psycho-physiological (mental-emotional-physical) response.  Solar flares can cause us to be nervous, anxiousness, worrisome, jittery, dizzy, shaky, irritable, lethargic, exhausted, have short term memory problems and heart palpitations, feel nauseous, queasy, and to have prolonged head pressure and headaches.


The solar flares and photon waves are changing the fabric of our physical reality as they have a powerful effect on our physical cellular level, causing our cellular memories to awaken and clear.  We often experience this as the body heating up in the form of “hot flashes.”  Our lower emotions are low frequency energy stored in our cells from past experiences and traumas that we have encountered and never processed —so they become stored as cellular memories.  Photon energy is a much higher frequency energy that pulls up the lower emotional frequency so it can calibrate to the higher frequency.... thus we find ourselves releasing these lower emotions of sadness and grief without knowing why.  

This morning, Jamie, my boyfriend, woke up with all of these symptoms.  I actually feel a little buzzy, in a pretty good mood, and my hot flashes are decreasing in intensity and frequency.  I've been working on setting my intentions, and I doubt if he's been doing that. I think it would be wise for us all to pay attention to how we're feeling and start doing something to integrate and transmute these energies. 

Hang on, this year could be a bumpy ride....but exciting!

Until next time,

Laurie

PS:  Solar activity is scientifically proven to be connected to earthquakes, volcanoes, extreme weather, tornadoes..... so it might not hurt to set our intentions to protect our homes, families and the planet from the effects of extreme weather. 

7 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I read your post - the solar flare part especially. All week I've been so clumsy all day and by late afternoon I'm nauseated. Didn't even put the two together!

    My sister did the broom trick about it standing up on it's own. Showed me the picture. Too cool and so fascinating the connections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey wonderful friend :) another fabulous post - thank you for this information - I've been feeling the flares and the full moon all week. Whew! Isn't the broom stick thing fun? My niece sent me a picture this morning and I thought hey - I've gotta try - it's too cool :) I always love your work as you know you're jewelry is healing, wonderful and so-so beautiful. People stop me all the time, asking where did you get your necklace?? It's wonderful! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it insane that they can truly believe that all of that massive energy will have zero effect on us?? Crazy... I am a huge fan of intentions, they usually manifest my desires in a remarkably short amount of time. I just have to remember to state them... ;) Love your new work, but that should come as no surprise, I adore all of your creations. I was just admiring my Chakra Girl recently. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a lot of solar flare activity! I haven't noticed anything affecting me personally, but then I'm probably not as in-tune to that kind of thing as you are. :) It sounds like you and your boyfriend have been noticing stuff, though! Hope it hasn't been bothering you guys too much.

    Also, "Through the Mist" is really cool. I love the heart shape, and all of the neat colors! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post. I've found it really useful. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge ENERGY HEALING.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even i faced so many problems to get my passport.Anyway i got it.ENERGY HEALING

    ReplyDelete